Soul Reaper Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Reaper Chronicles

The Forums For Otonin Production's Soul Reaper Chronicles.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nash's Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Nash's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Nash's Suggestions   Nash's Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:41 pm

Shikai System
Ichigo
Ikkaku
Zaraki Kenpachi
Byakuya
Hitsuguyas
Gin
Konamura
Tousen
Rukia
Renji
Hinamori Momo's (make it decent so no1 will bitch if they get it)
Kaien
Ukitake
Mayuri
Urahara
Yamato
Soi Fon

Shikais should be chosen in some sort of test. Depending on the answers you give, that shikai you will recieve. For Example

Q: What main attribute do you specialize?
A: Strength

(You got Zarakis!!!)

Also, if the person in the show doesnt have a bankai, make the bankai a stat boost.

Academy
To become a shinigami you should be put to some tests.

First test: Written Exam
Second test: Destroy the target with Shakkouhou (must hit 5/10)
Third test: Field Test, This is the hardest part. You get a Fake zanpukutou and you are in a arena. Different stages of hollows come in and you must survive the test. If you die you fail.
Stage 1: Kill 5 weak hollows
Stage 2: Survive for 1 min. against 3 Shrieker hollows
Stage 3. Survive 1 min. against a Menos Grande

During stage 2 and 3 you must only survive, killing all of them makes it faster.

Vaizard
To become a vaizard you should be at some sort or Rec. and a Kidouless shinigami. (to become a kidouless shinigami you must take a test.)
When you hit that rec something apears.
Would You like to battle your inner hollow?
-Yes
-No

Choose yes and you are in a black room. An npc of yourslef apears but in Black and white. The npc of yourself cannot run out of reiatsu or stamina. Other then that it has the same stats and techniques you have. If you win you become a Vaizard. If you lose you become a Hollow. Aslo if you press no other then yes. You automatically stay a Kidouless Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Soul Assassin

Nash's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash's Suggestions   Nash's Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:12 pm

For the shikai system, I say it should be random. Cus hey, no shinigami knew what kind of shikai they were going to get until they actually got it >_>...

For the Shinigami Test..the first 2 field tests are good, but the Menos Grande test is a bit harsh <_<..no Shinigami Student would survive one realisticly <_<

I like the vai idea, but I think that it should be by slim chance to get Vai and that Vai's mask could give some kind of uber boost <_<

Well...that's my input on the ideas, but yeah <_<
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Nash's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash's Suggestions   Nash's Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:47 pm

Yea, that isn't gunna be our shikai system. Our shikai system is technically random in a way, it is based on your actions in the game. So everyone should basically get one they enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Ryo05
Ryo05

Nash's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash's Suggestions   Nash's Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:52 pm

Arrancars still pwn all of them mwuahahaa
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Nash's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash's Suggestions   Nash's Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:08 pm

Not really, And considering there won't be much arrancars cuz it is a bitch to get and how many shini there will be, Shini will overpower. And I am Captain Commander of all 13 squads so yea, we win.
Back to top Go down
Soul Assassin

Nash's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash's Suggestions   Nash's Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Arrancars should be overpowered then if Shinis will be overpopulated o_o
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Nash's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash's Suggestions   Nash's Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:58 pm

They get good shit. trust me.
Back to top Go down
Ryo05
Ryo05

Nash's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash's Suggestions   Nash's Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:01 pm

I shall lead an army of arrancars ROAR! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nash's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash's Suggestions   Nash's Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nash's Suggestions
Page 1 of 1