Soul Reaper Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Reaper Chronicles

The Forums For Otonin Production's Soul Reaper Chronicles.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a few ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prox

Prox

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:03 am

Well I had a few ideas:
1. To make it so that when your blast misses the person and hits a building the building will get blown up (Just change the state of the icon it wouldn't be very hard)

2. If you have an aura then when you start to lose you health it starts to get smaller and smaller

3. If you have Renji's Bankai have it have HP's and if it gets broken you can't use it for a little bit untill it repairs (you could make it better then other ones then)

4. Have an arena you can fight in but make it so that people can walk in to the stands by it or that they can press a button and watch the fight

5. Make me GM lol! sry I had to put that in lol

Thats all I could really think of Sad hope you don't hate them
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Decent Ideas, and if we put an application forum in then you should apply for gm. Because as of now we kinda have a lot of GM's/Moderators for the game. Mostly staff.
Back to top Go down
Ryo05
Ryo05

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:17 pm

The first idea would just cause chaos and such. Because players would spam moves just to destroy all the cool cheers buildings the staff worked on haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Prox

Prox

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:29 pm

yea but after a certin amount of time the icon could just reset tongue
Back to top Go down
Prox

Prox

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:29 am

Well I was thinking the other day and I though of an idea about a Good and Evil system and the system could work like once you kill someone you get a decision weather to deliver the final blow or let them live like they do in the show some times then if you let them live you get + Good Spirit and if you kill him then you can get + bad Spirit and one you get it high enough you can get something weather it turns your sword black or liter or a cool aura just something cool nothing that would really do much well i hope you like the idea
Back to top Go down
Ryo05
Ryo05

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Join the dark side of the force!

heh heh, not bad though, other than being a good arrancar? sorta weird
Back to top Go down
goyaba

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Well the building idea sounds good depending on how you code it in. I say that because on one game I suggested turf regeneration (similar to what the buildings would be doing) and lets just say that that ended badly No . Breaking the swords sounds good but pretty much anybodys can be broken so that would be cool to see. most bankais can because they take the form of an actual animal like the catipilar. Oh and yah aura idea sounds good to but then wouldn't powerful peoples auras be to big at a certain point?
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:47 pm

Yea, his ideas are good, but as much as they sound good, they all have some bad effects in the end which the players would get mad at.
Back to top Go down
Ryo05
Ryo05

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Let's Die their hair, and make them fly, and OD pL and call them Super Saiyans! xD
Back to top Go down
Prox

Prox

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 pm

No no need to make fun
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:10 pm

Lawl. He wasn't, he is just dumb.
Back to top Go down
Prox

Prox

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:56 pm

oo lol!
Back to top Go down
Prox

Prox

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:30 pm

In the manga lieutenants get a arm band just though it might be something cool to give them so seprate them from the others
Back to top Go down
Nash
Admin
Admin
Nash

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:44 pm

We are having that too ^.^
Back to top Go down
Prox

Prox

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:48 pm

I was wondering in this game do you pick your sword or is it random casue if its random it might be a good idea to make it so that you can pick range or melee also To get captain they said there are three ways you can take a test administered by 3 captains and the commander or get a referral from 6 of the captains and get recomndations from 3 of the other captains or kill the current one just an idea to make getting captain a little different
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a few ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a few ideas   Just a few ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a few ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Reaper Chronicles :: General Discussions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: